- Grievance redress and enforcement problems in the Aadhaar legal framework, 5 May 2017.
- Emerging themes around privacy and data protection, 12 April 2017.
- Is Aadhaar grounded in adequate law and regulations?, 22 March 2017.
- Should we be uploading FIRs on the internet?, 6 January 2017.
- Towards a privacy framework for India in the age of the internet, 2 November 2016.
- Privacy concerns in the Aadhaar Act, 2016, 21 July 2016.
- Analysing the Information Technology Act (2000) from the viewpoint of protection of privacy, 18 March 2016
- Elements for the proposed privacy law , 9 March 2016
- Protecting citizens from the State: The case for a privacy law, 16 February 2016
- Ordinances on Commercial Courts and the Arbitration Act: Analysing the process problems of drafting law, 22 December 2015
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Author: Vrinda Bhandari
Vrinda Bhandari is a practicing advocate in Delhi.